Choose the size that you would prefer.
Choose the color that you would prefer.
Resistant to a broader range of chemicals than any other glove material.
- Resistant to over 280 different chemicals, including alcohols, aliphatics, aromatics, chlorines, ketones and esters - Provides high performance protection in the most demanding applications
- Economical - Can be used as a disposable glove, without the need for cleaning and recycling
- Does not contain latex or chemical accelerators - Little chance of allergic reactions
- Ambidextrous design - Ideal for single glove use. Also, one glove can be discarded if necessary without wasting a pair.
- Can be used as a secondary inner glove - Allows worker maximum protection in heavy duty jobs where the dangers of mechanical damage to gloves are high
- Sizes: 8 - 10
- Lengths: 14.5"/2.7 mil and 16"/2.7 mil
- Applications: Aerospace, chemical processing and transporting, domestic preparedness, Haz-Mat work, petrochemical
- Color: Silver
*SSG/7 - SIZE 7 AVAILABLE BUT CALL FOR PRICING*
North Product Numbers:
SSG/8 - Size 8
SSG/9 - Size 9
SSG/10 - Size 10
SSG/11 - Size 11