Choose the size that you would prefer.
Choose the color that you would prefer.
The glove of choice for military, disaster preparedness and industrial users the world over.
- Highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor for greater worker protection, especially when handling toxic substances
- Highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
- Flexible and sensitive, even at lower temperatures
- Curved finger and hand design provides a better fit for greater worker comfort
- Available with "Grip-Saf" palm for enhanced grip
- GI styles are manufactured on govt. spec. APM hand forms and are built with the intention of meeting the requirements of MIL-DTL-43976D but are not fully tested, inspected, marked or packaged in accordance with this specification. Further inspection and testing including agent resistance testing at a government laboratory for Sarin (GB) and Mustard (HD) is available upon request for an additional charge. Contact North Customer Service for information
- Sanitized interior
- Sizes: 9 - 11
- Smooth/rolled bead Grip/Cuff
- 14"/17 mil Length/Gauge
- Color: Black
- Applications: Aircraft maintenance, automotive, chemical handling and processing, domestic preparedness, laboratory, Haz-Mat work, solvents (general)
North Product Numbers:
B174/9 - Size 9
B174/10 - Size 10
B174/11 - Size 11