Choose the size that you would prefer.
Choose the color that you would prefer.
The Butyl™ Gloves by North are made to have the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor for awesome protection, especially when you are dealing with toxic substances. The glove is flexible and sensitive even at lower temperatures and the curved finger design provide a more secure, comfortable fit. Ideal for aircraft maintenance, automotive, chemical handling and processing, laboratory, haz mat work, solvents and more.
- Highly resistant ot ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
- Highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapors
- Flexible and sensitive even at lower temperatures
- Curved finger and hand design providew a better fit for greater worker comfort
- Grip-Saf palm for enhanced grip
- 11"/16 mil Length/Gauge
- Sizes: 7 - 11
- Color: Black
North Product Numbers:
B161R/7 - Size 7
B161R/8 - Size 8
B161R/9 - Size 9
B161R/10 - Size 10
B161R/11 - Size 11