ZUMRO Shelters Model 860 Emergency Shelter
Versatile for Multiple Events, ZUMRO SHELTERS Model 860 can set up for multiple uses including, but not limited to: Field Hospital, Command, Rehab, Triage, Surge Capacity, Sleeping Quarters, Morgue, Community Events, Additional Field Workspace, and more.
- Designed for Emergency Use
- Rapid Inflation
- Full Interoperability
- Easy to re-position after deployment
- Easy to set-up in any weather condition
- Customize to your specifications
- Choice of color
- Removable Ground Floor
- Qty 16 Utility Ducts
- Center-Zipper Door, front and back
- Ground anchor attachment points
- Shelter deploys in 5-7 minutes
- Standard 110v inflator/deflator
- Carry bag and Maintenance Kit
- Vent Screen (front and back)
- Minimum personnel required to set-up tent
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Length: 42’
- Width (internal): 20.5’; Width (external): 21.8'
- Height (internal): 10’; Height (external): 10.7’
- Floor Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Weight: 530 Lbs.
- Stored Size: 78"L x 34"W x 34"H
- Anchor Points: 26
- Set-up Time / Blower: 5-7 Minutes
- Wind Resistance: 50 Mph
Many options and accessories available including, lighting systems, heater and cooling systems, water heaters, connecting doors, and more. Call CURTIS for information.