ZUMRO Shelters Model 400 Emergency Shelter
The ZUMRO Shelters Model 400 is a rapidly-deployable, portable, all-weather shelter system that provides 400 square feet of clear span extremely usable area. With an internal width of 20' and a rugged, modular design, the Model 400 is perfectly suited for the complex missions faced by today's preparedness and response agencies.
- 400 sq. feet
- 5-minute set-up
- Light and durable
- Floor Space: 400 sq. ft.
- Length: 21 feet / 252"
- Exterior Width: 20 feet / 240"
- Interior Width: 19.2 feet / 230"
- Exterior Height: 10.7 feet / 128"
- Interior Height: 10 feet / 120"
- Sustained Wind Rating: 50 mph
- Gust Wind Rating: 60 mph
- Rain/Snow Load: 750 gpm - 104.25 lbs. p/s
- Operating Temperature: -60F to 140F
- Operating Air Pressure: 4.5 psi (set by pr valve)
- Minimum Air Pressure: 0.7 psi