WATERAX MSTR-P MINI-STRIKER Pump with NPSH x NH Adapters
The WATERAX MINI-STRIKER® pump pairs a reliable single stage pump end with the Honda 4-stroke 2.5 HP engine to achieve pressures of up to 85 PSI (5.9 BAR) and offer volume supply of up to 80 GPM (303 L/Min). Extremely portable and lightweight, this mini powerhouse performs well when used by itself or in tandem with other pumps, and is a very popular choice for entry level slip-on applications. It is also particularly suited to some of the latest fire control techniques where small, lightweight equipment is a requirement. The widely-available Honda 4-stroke 2.5 HP engine makes for ease of operation and engine parts sourcing. Emissions compliant; engine is CARB and EPA certified.
- Maximum Pressure: 85 PSI (5.9 bar)
- Maximum Flow: 80 US gals/min (303 L/min)
- Maximum Head: 196’ (60 m)
- 68 GPM (257 lpm) @ 25 PSI (1.7 BAR)
- 42 GPM (159 lpm) @ 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- 12 GPM (45 lpm) @ 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
- Model & Type: Honda, GXH50 Series, 4-stroke, horizontal shaft, single cylinder, OHV
- Maximum Power: 2.1 HP (1.6 kW) @ 7,000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 2.0 lb-ft (2.7 Nm) @ 4,500 RPM
- Starting System: Recoil
- Type: 1-Stage Centrifugal
- Intake: 1-1/2" Male NPSH
- Discharge: 1-1/2" Male NPSH
This MINI-STRIKER pump includes two 1.5" NPSH Female x 1.5" NH Male rigid adapters.
For the MINI-STRIKER pump without adapters, view here.