Vita Motivator Portable Drafting Water Eductor - 4"
The Vita Motivator ‘TYGER’ Portable Drafting Eductor - 4" is for emergency drafting from swimming pools, lakes, streams or any alternative static water source. The portable 15544 model is used when larger quantities of liquids have to be handled. Fire hose can be attached to both discharge and inlet connections and greatest suction capacity is achieved by lowering eductor into space to be pumped out.
- Body is aluminum material hard coat anodized and powder coated red
- Nozzle is 316 Stainless
- Suction Capacities 175-350 GPM
- Suction Lift up to 20’
- Discharge Head up to 80’
- Inlet Pressure 50-150 PSI
Suggested use for wildland surge protection; drafting water from remote water supply; dewatering basements, boats, tanks, etc.; refilling strike team; keeping bottoms dry during tank or hold washing operations; pumping water out of holds during firefighting operations; and regular or emergency pumping of liquids from cargo spaces, pits, etc.
Optional items are also available:
- Barrel Suction Strainers / Lay Flat Suction Strainers
- Sizes up to 6” available
- Adapters for any thread style
- Non-Return Check Valve can be fitted
- Kits to include inlet, suction and discharge hoses
Contact CURTIS for more details.