TFT 4" F x 4" F Swivel Rocker In-Line Hydrant Valve
Purchase now to take advantage of this great deal, plus FREE shipping.
Normal price is $1,796.25
This In-Line Hydrant Valve has been shown for demonstration purposes and is in great condition.
TFT's In-Line Valve is a multi-purpose valve designed for use with 3.5, 4, 4.5 or 5 inch (89, 100, 115, 125 or 150mm) hose. Maximum operating pressure is 250 psi (17bar). Meets 900psi (62 bar) hydrostatic strength test. The aluminum casting are Hardcoat anodized, and powdercoat finished inside and out for maximum corrosion protection. The valve meets NPFA slow close requirements. Optional adjustable pressure relief valve meets NFPA 1901 (2009 edition). Optional rugged ¾ inch (19mm) air bleed valve quickly bleeds air from the lines or drains water from the valve housing. Contact TFT customer service for configurations not shown.
- Coupling Size Side A: 4" (100mm)
- Coupling Size Side B: 3" (75mm)
- Coupling Swivel Side A: Full Time Swivel
- Coupling Swivel Side B: Full Time Swivel
- Finish: Stardust Silver
- Gear Box Style: Shaft on Top
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Ball Valve Aluminum Valve Design