Super Vac 14" SVC4 Rescue Cut-Off Saw
Please contact Curtis for pricing & in-depth product specifications.
The SVC4-14 is the perfect combination of strength and mobility in a rescue cut off saw. Proven ability to cut concrete, asphalt, stone, steel, rebar, aluminum, commercial roofing and more.
- Weight:19.6 lbs
- Engine: 8.9 kg Makita, 2-stroke, 60.7cc 4.4 BHP – 3.2 kw
- RPM: 9,850
- Cutting Depth: 5.1" - 130 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 23.6 oz - .7 L
- Tiger Tooth Diamond Blade
- Easy-Start, Spring-Assisted Starter with Primer Pump features optimized engine management to significantly reduce resistance
- Touch-and-Stop, One-Lever Control clearly defines positions for cold starting, operation and one-touch engine shutoff]
- Durable Aluminum Pull Handle designed for thick rescue gloves
- Ultimate Debris System Provides 90% dirt/debris separation
- Vertical Fuel Filling prevents spilling; features built-in window to check fuel level on the fly
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Provides high-power transmission and endurance
- Water Supply Inlet with Intake Filter