Streamlight TLR-1 HPL Weapon Light
Item #: 69216 STRMLIT
The TLR-1 HPL Remote model is a high lumen, long-range, rail-mounted tactical light has an intensely bright, far-reaching beam with a large hotspot. It throws a wide beam to illuminate your target downrange, while illuminating everything in your path. Fits long-guns. Attaches/detaches with one hand in seconds. Includes a strobe for signaling/disorienting. Operates in extreme temperatures (-40°F to +120°F). IPX7-rated. Impact-resistant. Easy, fast battery replacement.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes Rail Locating Keys for use with Glock® style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta® 90two and Lithium batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens - 775
- Candela - 48,000
- Distance - 438m
- Run time - 1h 15m