Streamlight PolyTac 90 Flashlight
$78.14 to $96.53
Item #: POLYTAC 90 STRMLIT
This versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our new elastic head strap for a headlamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Glass lens, gasket sealed
- High Light Mode – 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
- Low Light Mode – 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe Light Mode – 6 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90° head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- Lumens: 17 - 170
- Candela: 700 - 7000
- Range of Light / Distance: 167 meters
- Runtime: 3.75 - 30 hours
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery: (2) CR123A Lithium
- 5.22" x 1.25" x 1" (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Colors: Black, Yellow, Orange