Rice Hydro FH3 Fire Hose Tester
An electric powered hydrostatic test pump offering 3 GPM up to 500 PSI. Designed to safely test fire hose up to 6" in diameter. Triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. Heavy duty manifold with four independently controlled stainless steel ball valves.
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Dimensions: 28" x 23" x 19"
- 3 GPM up to 500 PSI
- 1 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 110/220V, 50 or 60 Hertz capability
- Four independently controlled outlet ballvalves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 – 600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 50 – 500 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- Medium duty 4″ casters included, anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect