Redback UBBK Easy Escape Slip-On Boots
Redback UBBK Easy Escape Slip-On Fire Boots
Redback slip-on fire boots are the fast, comfortable way to keep your crews’ feet protected when a shorter boot can get the job done. Designed for easy-on, easy-off wear that can take a beating without passing that beating on to your feet. They’re a great choice for comfortable wear around the station, on light duty, or when performing vital roles out in the community. Making sure your people have the right foot protection helps protect them from common, everyday hazards and protects the department from increased liability concerns.
Full Leather Comfort
Redback slip-on fire boots give your people a comfortable alternative to more restrictive footwear. When it’s not time for roll-out, professional footwear helps them present an image your community can be proud of.
- This 6-inch slip-on boot is made with a 100% full-grain leather upper.
- Includes a thermoplastic polyurethane sole that is resistant to oils, acids, and slips for sure footing.
- Midsoles are manufactured from shock-absorbing polyurethane to help combat leg and back fatigue.
- The slip-resistance of the Mark II soles has been machine tested to ensure effective grip.
- Redback uses a one-of-a-kind anatomic sole that ergonomically cradles the foot to relieve foot stress, prevent strain and sagging, and avoid back injuries related to poor posture.
- This boot meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for Electrical Hazards for improved safety around shock potential.
- Available in UK sizes from 2-15 with the Australian UK sizes on the pull tab.
- All boots are EEE width, but can be adjusted down to a B width with extra socks or cushioned insole inserts to meet the user’s comfort needs.
- Designed for Police, EMT, Fire, Garage use.
Professional Firefighter Footwear
Redbacks give your people a professional looking duty option that's still ready for action.
All Redback Boots display the UK Australian size on the “pull tab.” All Redback boot soles are Triple E width, fitting sizes B through EEE. Fit can be adjusted with thicker socks and/or cushioned insole insert. Please see Size Chart tab to the left.