FIRERESCUE-GPO and hgac contracts
GSA - U.S. General: Services Administration
Div 1/4: Oakland/USG
DUNS 009224163; CAGE 5E720
Div 2: Seattle
DUNS 027422799; CAGE 1JHA4
Div 3: Salt Lake City
DUNS 035356815; CAGE 1JHA9
Div 5: Phoenix
DUNS 175019004; CAGE 6SCU1
Div 6: La Mirada
DUNS 612593231; CAGE 6SCW4
L.N. Curtis & sons’ GSA contract GS-07F-0043L
is now available to all local, municipal, state, and federal government agencies. As a GSA customer, you have ready access to the thousands of fire, rescue, emergency services, law enforcement, and first responder products that are contained in our GSA Product Catalog.
||Some of the advantages to purchasing through GSA are:
- GSA Pricing has already been determined to be fair and reasonable
- Multiple ordering avenues
- Purchase anytime or anywhere using the following:
- Charge Cards, GPC Card/IMPAC Card
- Electronic Requisitioning
- Research products and compare pricing over the Internet before purchasing when you use GSA Advantage
- Quality assurance and quality product
There are several ways to purchase from L.N. Curtis & sons utilizing GSA. You can place orders directly with L.N. Curtis & sons or through the GSA Advantage web site.
- How to order directly with L.N. Curtis & sons using GSA:
- Call L.N. Curtis & sons for a GSA quote
- L.N. Curtis & sons will provide you a quote with GSA pricing and the appropriate GSA number for your purchase
- Issue L.N. Curtis & sons a Purchase Order referencing the appropriate GSA number or simply provide us your Credit Card/IMPAC-GPC Card number for payment
How to order GSA Items through GSA Advantage:
- Go to GSA Advantage and search by our contract number: GS-07F-0043L
- Select the items and place them in your online basket
- Feel free to give L.N. Curtis & sons a call if you have any questions (510) 268-3302
- You may also contact a GSA customer representative and they will send a purchase order directly to L.N. Curtis & sons.
If you have product or contract questions, email us at GovSales@LNCurtis.com
L.N. Curtis & sons has over eighty years of successful business focus supporting the fire, rescue, emergency, first responder, and law enforcement industries.
L.N. Curtis & sons provides our customers with exceptional products, customer service, and product support covering an extremely broad-based product catalog representing the very best-in-class equipment manufacturers.
L.N. Curtis & sons supports various commercial customers; and, state, municipal, and local agencies in the thirteen Western states; and, to agencies of the U.S. Government, worldwide. Sales, distribution, and service centers are located in Oakland; Salt Lake City; Seattle; Los Angeles; and Phoenix.
Now, our products are available to you as a local, state, municipal, federal, military or other qualified government customer, through L.N. Curtis & sons’ GSA and DLA contracts.