Pro-Tech 8 Titan K Structural Firefighting Gloves
Item #: PT-8-TNK PRO-TECH 8
Note:Product not available for sale or delivery in California.
Kangaroo is essentially the most rugged of all leathers ounce for ounce while maintaining incredible softness and pliability. The unique structure of kangaroo leather allows it to be cut down to a relatively thin layer but still retain its strength. As a comparison, when split to 20% of original thickness kangaroo skin retains 30-60% of the tensile strength of the un-split hide. Calfskin, on the other hand, split to 20% of original thickness retains only 1-4% of its original strength.
The resulting Titan K is a combination of durability and natural flexibility that ensures your hands won’t easily tire on the fire ground or in training, an amazing grip, comfort and fit like you have never experienced before and the safe and efficient performance needed to be at your best.
Titan K breaks in almost immediately and will remain soft and flexible after use.
- Kangaroo Skin Version of the Titan Model Uses Select, High- Performance, Fire Retardant Kangaroo Leather
- Fully Reinforced Leather Inner Cuff
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Maximize Dexterity
- Palm Layers Stitched Down with High-Burst Kevlar Thread to Strengthen Grip
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Fire Retardant Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- 100% Nomex Inner Liner
- Long Cuff versus Short Cuff
- Long Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb hole wristlets or extended wristlets.
- The Long Cuff "wristlet" style has a 100% Kevlar wrapped elastic band inside the cuff for extra secure fit and prevention against fire ground debris entering specifically for use with turnout gear that does not have thumb wristlets or long wristlets.
- Short Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that have thumb hole wristlets
Available in XS-4XL.