Pro-Tech 8 Titan K Structural Firefighting Gloves
Item #: PT-8-TNK PRO-TECH 8
The renowned Pro-Tech 8 multi-layer design coupled with the unique strength and flexibility of kangaroo leather results in an unmatched combination of protection and performance.
Pro-Tech 8 Titan K Pro now includes a Porelle PTFE Moisture Barrier certified compliant to NFPA 1971. The moisture barrier provides the best chemical and viral protection while keeping your hands dry and maintaining breathability.
- Kangaroo Skin Version of the Titan Model Uses Select, High- Performance, Fire Retardant Kangaroo Leather
- Fully Reinforced Leather Inner Cuff
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Maximize Dexterity
- Palm Layers Stitched Down with High-Burst Kevlar Thread to Strengthen Grip
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Fire Retardant Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- 100% Nomex Inner Liner
- Long Cuff versus Short Cuff
- Long Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb hole wristlets or extended wristlets.
- The Long Cuff "wristlet" style has a 100% Kevlar wrapped elastic band inside the cuff for extra secure fit and prevention against fire ground debris entering specifically for use with turnout gear that does not have thumb wristlets or long wristlets.
- Short Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that have thumb hole wristlets
Available in XS-4XL.