Pro-Tech 8 Fusion Structural Firefighting Gloves
$78.00 to $84.00
Item #: PT-8 PRO-TECH 8
The Pro-Tech 8 Fusion structural firefighting glove was introduced in the Summer of 2010. It became an immediate sensation in the fire service by providing the superior dexterity, grip, flexibility, comfort and fit that Pro-Tech 8 users expect at a cost effective level.
As with all our structural models, this stunningly light-weight flexible glove goes well beyond all the protective and performance requirements of the NFPA 1971 Standard – 2013 Edition. Most importantly, Fusion maximizes "gloves-on capability" through all your various fire ground tasks, which is the ultimate enhancement to hand safety.
The Fusion glove breaks in extremely fast and remains soft and flexible after use. It features the unique Pro-Tech 8 multi-layer knuckle guard system to protect this vulnerable area and incorporates a textured mesh knit inner liner for efficient don and doff performance.
The Fusion Long Cuff "wristlet" style extends the full glove body and features our unique Kevlar® elastic cuff band which prevents debris from entering and eliminates glove slip off. At the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface, Pro-Tech 8 provides you with superior protection and performance!
The Pro-Tech 8 Fusion Glove is independently certified as compliant to the NFPA 1971 Standard — 2013 Edition — on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting; certifying agent Safety Equipment Institute, Virginia
• Advanced Multi-Layer Design Reinforces Vulnerable Areas and Features Exclusive Knuckle Guard
• Fully Lined with Kevlar® for Added Cut Resistance
• Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar® and Nomex® Maximize Dexterity
• Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
• NFPA 1971 Compliant Fire Retardant Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
• Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
• Palm Layers Stitched Down with High-Burst Kevlar® Thread to Strengthen Grip
Long Cuff versus Short Cuff
• Long Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb hole wristlets or extended wristlets. Long Cuff wristlet style features a Kevlar® elastic inner cuff band for the most secure fit and to prevent debris from entering. The wristlet section is actually an extension of the full glove body construction and provides significantly more protection and easier don and doff than traditional knit wristlets; specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb wristlets or long wristlets
• Short Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that have thumb hole wristlets
Short Cuff available in XXS-3XL. Long cuff available in XS-3XL.