Pro-Tech 8 Fusion Pro Structural Firefighting Gloves
$78.00 to $84.00
Item #: PT-8 PRO-TECH 8
Advanced multi-layer design using Kevlar and Nomex enhances protection, durability, flexibility and comfort.
The Fusion is made from 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The Fusion is available in Long Cuff with a debris blocker the extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- Advanced Multi-Layer Design Reinforces Vulnerable Areas and Features Exclusive Knuckle Guard
- Fully Lined with Kevlar® for Added Cut Resistance
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar® and Nomex® Maximize Dexterity
- Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Fire Retardant Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
- Palm Layers Stitched Down with High-Burst Kevlar® Thread to Strengthen Grip
Long Cuff versus Short Cuff
- Long Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb hole wristlets or extended wristlets. Long Cuff wristlet style features a Kevlar® elastic inner cuff band for the most secure fit and to prevent debris from entering. The wristlet section is actually an extension of the full glove body construction and provides significantly more protection and easier don and doff than traditional knit wristlets; specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb wristlets or long wristlets.
- Short Cuff models specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that have thumb hole wristlets.