Pro-Tech 8 Evolution Structural Firefighting Gloves
The Evolution is completely coated in rubberized Kevlar to make it extraordinarily durable and increases its cut and puncture resistance.
The Evolution is reinforced with 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The Evolution is available in Long Cuff with a debris blocker the extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- 100% Kevlar Dimpled Inner Liner for Efficient Don and Doff
- Highly Durable Rubberized Kevlar Base Layer
- Knuckle Guard System Provides Superior Cut Resistance and Radiant Heat Protection
- Flexible Finger Sidewalls of Kevlar and Nomex Increase Dexterity
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle FR Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Water-resistant FR Goatskin Leather Reduces Water Absorbtion
Available in Short Cuff.
Available in Sizes 2XS-3XL.