PGI Premier Forestry Firefighting Coat with Lined Sleeves
The Premier line combines safety with comfort in a complete and versatile package. The reflective trim placement enhances safety by minimizing potential for trim related heat sink burns. Ease of movement has been achieved so you can get the job done quickly and effectively. The placement of full-expansion pockets at the hem allows easy access to tools and supplies while wearing web gear. The Premier wildland coat with Breezetone lined sleeves is available in Yellow NOMEX. Meets NFPA 1977 Standards and includes CAL-OSHA Label.
- NFPA compliant Breezetone lined sleeves for added thermal protection in NOMEX coats only
- Two-way, lightweight polymer #10 zipper front closure for easy donning and doffing
- Two-way zipper allows the coat to be opened from the bottom for comfort and ease of movement
- A storm flap covers the zipper for additional protection
- Two 8"H x 2"D full-expansion pockets provide plenty of room for tools and supplies
- Extra wide pocket flaps allow easy closure even when the pocket is fully expanded
- Radio pocket on left chest features a full flap and mic tab for communication storage
- Sleeve cuffs have adjustable hook and loop closures for fit and comfort
- 2" Scotchlite Lime/Yellow Triple Trim on front pocket flaps and accross upper back for high visibility
- Self-hanger loop at collar to assist in storage
Premier Coat Chest Sizing Breakdown:
- Small: 34" - 36"
- Medium: 38" - 40"
- Large: 42" - 44"
- X-Large: 46" - 48"
- 2X-Large: 50" - 52"
- 3X-Large: 54" - 56"
- 4X-Large: 58" - 60"
Contact Curtis for additional size and material options.