PGI FireLine Wildland Fire Jumpsuit
$314.24 to $509.31
Item #: JMPST PGI A
PGI FireLine Jumpsuits Meet NFPA 1977 Standards and include CAL OSHA Labels.
- Full-length double-pull zipper front closure opens on top and bottom for easy donning and doffing
- Seamless shoulders maximize mobility and reduce seam pressure while wearing web gear
- Radio pocket with mic tab on left chest for communications storage
- Two extra deep front angled bag pockets
- Two 9”W x 9”H cargo pockets for storage of small tools and supplies
- Cell phone pocket on right chest with a D-ring at the bottom for hanging gear or gloves (not pictured)
- Key clip in right cargo pocket for securing key rings or other valuables
- Two rear welt style pockets for storage
- Ladder buckle at the elastic waist allows for a generous 4” adjustment for a comfortable fit
- Gusseted leg with zipper and elastic snap cuff closure for easy donning and doffing
- 2” Scotchlite™ Lime/Yellow Triple Trim around arms and legs and across shoulders in back for high visibility
- Optional flame resistant knee pads are available for additional comfort and protection
- Available in Materials: Indura UltraSoft 9 oz., Nomex 6 oz. & TecaSafe Plus 7 oz.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification: This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals to meet the requirements of NFPA 1977.