Life Liners TP23 Blended Triple Layer Fire Hood
Item #: TP23 LIFL
- Content: Head Outer Layer: 20/80 PBI/LenzingFR
- Head Middle Layer: 20/80 PBI/LenzingFR
- Head Inner Layer 40/55/5 P84/Lenzing Fr/Kevlar
- Bib Both Layers: 40/55/5 P84/Lenzing Fr/Kevlar
- Weight: Head Outer Layer: 6.5 oz sq yd
- Head Middle Layer: 6.5 oz sq yd
- Head Inner Layer: 8.4 oz sq yd
- Bib Both Layers: 8.4 oz sq yd
- All Layers 1x1 Rib Knit
- Stretch: 65%
- Color: Head Outer Layer: Tan
- Head Middle Layer: Tan
- Head Inner Layer Yellow
- Bib Both Layers: Yellow
- Style: Separate head with sewn on back and front bib. The back of the head ends at the nape of the upper neck. The back bib is sewn at this point.
- Three Layers
- Style: A two piece double layer yoke style bib is sewn to the head and forms a neck seam. The front and back bib are joined at the shoulder to form a notched shoulder seam on either side of the head.
- Layers: Two
- Face Opening Sewn with ½ inch elastic
- Relaxed Measurement: 5 to 5.5 inches
- Fully Stretched Measurement: Exceeds 15 inches
- Head Seams: All head and bib seams sewn with flat lock stitch.
- Face Opening: Elastic sewn to edge with three thread overlock stitch; turned under and sewn with a two needle cover stitch.
- Binding: One and a half inch binding sewn to hem through folder with a three thread cover stitch to create a ½ inch finished bound hem.
- Thread: 100% Nomex
- Labels: FR label. All four label edges sewn to the hood.
- Certification: Classified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet NFPA Standard 1971 2013 edition.