JNJ Wall Mounted Roof Prop
Item #: WALL MOUNTED ROOF PROP JNJ
With the use of the Wall Mounted Roof Prop, fire departments are able to conduct realistic training scenarios and simulations of cutting ventilation holes in a safe and controlled environment, using a heavy duty, rugged and self-contained tool.
- Capable of simulating different roof pitches with winch from flat to 12 and 16.
- Sizes: 8' tall x 10' wide; 8' tall x 12' wide (Custom sizing available, please contact for more information)
- Standard hot dip galvanized coating (powder coating optional).
- Multi-locational: place on drill tower roof, flat wall, or in a parking lot.
- Safely folds flat against wall to save valuable space when not in use.
- Allows quick change and replacement of rafter separations with 8 inch minimum on center.
- Easy pull pins designed for simple rafter replacement.
- Removable rails for maximum safety while training.