J.R. Fire Tools Striking Tool Epoxy
Item #: STE JR FIRE
Great for wildland firefighting hand tools, axes, hammers and sledge hammers. A room temperature cured, medium viscosity, two-component epoxy designed for all general purpose adhesive and casting applications. Excellent even under extreme heat.
- Great for wildland firefighting hand tools, axes, hammers and sledge hammers
- Double Bubble Striking Tool Epoxy
- This epoxy is excellent under extreme heat.
- Striking Tool Adhesive
- High tensile and lap shear strengths
- Recommended as a tooling compound for bonding striking tools such as hammers, axes and sledge hammers
- Bonds: Metal, wood and fiberglass
- Work time: 1.5 hours
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Color: Amber
- Viscosity: 8,000 cps