J.R. Fire Tools Pounder II Head
Item #: PIIH JR FIRE
The Pounder II has thicker gauge steel, a longer hoe, double plated hammer plate and a longer gusset than the previous Pounder. Great for fire-line construction, trail building and having a second fire tool handy at all times.
- Great for Fire Crew Puller positions
- Made for pounding of wedges
- Weight 5.5 lbs.
- True 8” wide X 9 1/2″ tall
- 3 ½” X 1 ½” double plated pounding hammer for wedging trees over
- 6 1/4 ” of digging depth
- Curved hoe, that sinks into ground
- Chopping / Pounding tool
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- 3 sharpened sides
- Prevailing torque lock nuts