Hurst eDRAULIC R 521EWXT Ram
What it does above water is incredible. What it does underwater is downright absurd. This ram is the first of its kind. It allows you to create wide rescue openings while submerged in fresh water without being encumbered by any hoses or power units. The sharp claw at both ends enables you to apply it effectively in almost any precarious situation — especially underwater.
- Watertight allows you to operate the tool submerged in fresh water
- Brushless DC electrical motor means it runs more efficiently with higher performance for a longer battery life
- Four LED lights illuminate the front and back of the tool
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Weighs only 41.9 pounds, making it easy to maneuver
- Extended length of 53.5 inches gives you a wider rescue opening
- New, faster battery charger
- Retracted Length: 22.8"
- Extended Length: 53.5"
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 12.9"
- Weight: 41.9 lbs
- Stroke (Piston 1): 15.9"
- Stroke (Piston 2): 14.8"
- Overall Stroke: 30.7"
- NFPA 1936, 2015 Compliant
- IP57 Rating
Please contact Curtis for pricing and in-depth product specifications.