Hurst R 430 Ram 10,000 psi
Item #: 274070000 HURST
The world’s first triple-stage ram. Capable of carrying out the heaviest rescue operations, this ram is a first of its kind. Because of its three stages, it delivers a long working range that considerably reduces extrication time. And that saves lives. It has a push capacity of 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second. Plus, heat-treated claws on the top and base provide grip on flat and angled surfaces. This tool lives up to the “ram” name.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments