Honeywell Pro Series 9005 - 8" Fire Station Boots
Don't miss out on your chance to get these high performing boots at an incredible price.
Previous price was $439.00 for standard sizes.
Previous price was $669.00 for size 10 EEEE and 10.5 EEEE.
Availability is limited to stock on hand.
Dates of manufacture range from 2014 thru 2016.
The popular 3005 station boot was reborn as the Pro Series 9005.
- CROSSTECH® moisture barrier delivers the best liquid penetration resistance against blood, body fluids, and chemicals as well as superior water resistance and breathability
- Unbeatable comfort and absorbency with the Cambrelle liner that will not support the growth of bacteria
- Slip resistant tread design and exclusive sole compound provide outstanding traction
- Corrosion resistant steel ladder shank and toe cap
- Double stitch reinforced soles
- Leather toe cap for extended wear life
- Thermoplastic molded heal counter ensures comfort and fit
- Boots come standard with zipper and laces
- NFPA 1999, 2013 Edition compliant
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification:This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals in component parts in technical fabrics products for water repellency and to meet structural fire-fighting gear performance standards, such as NFPA 1971 (Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting).