Honeywell PRO Series 5007 - 14" Structural Fire Boots
- 14″ Leather/Fabric Pull-on
- Structural Boot
- Berry Compliant (Model 5007B) - Uses an Omaha lining. With the exception of the lining, all 5007 and 5007B components are essentially identical and have the same characteristics and properties.
- All components must be U.S. manufactured to adhere to Berry Compliant Standard.
- Width: D, E, EEE
- Full and half sizes 5 to 16
- Texon board shinguard
- Heavy-duty round handle straps
- Reinforced side and back stays
- APT barcode
- Premium quality military AB leather
- Supportive goodyear welt construction
- PowerToe protection
- Heel grip wall
- Visible PowerHeel
- Reflective welt
- Vibram lug broad-base sole
- Corrosion-resistant triple-rung shank
- Puncture-resistant stainless steel bottom plate
- Made in the U.S.A.
Standard Sizes (approximately 1 to 3 week lead time if not in stock):
- Sizes 7 to 13 in full and half sizes in D, E and EEE widths
- Size 6 & 14 in D, E and EEE widths
Made-to-Order Sizes (approximately 12 to 16 week lead time if not in stock):
- ALL sizes not listed above in Standard Sizes section
- 5, 5.5, 6.5, 13.5, 14.5, 15, 15.5 & 16 in D, E and EEE widths
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification:This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals in component parts in technical fabrics products for water repellency and to meet structural fire-fighting gear performance standards, such as NFPA 1971 (Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting).