Honeywell PRO Series 4132 - 14" Structural Fire Boots
This is your chance to purchase the popular 4132 Honeywell Pro Series boots at a great price.
A 14" high back, bunker style boot made of polished leather and an ADVANCE™ Rip Stop fabric upper. Lightweight construction (approximately 1 lb. lighter than the 3009) effectively takes six pounds off of a firefighter's back to help reduce fatigue.
Date of Manufacture: Ranges from 2013 - 2018
Sale price of $349.99only for sizes in-stock at Curtis.
Regular price was $431.00 for standard sizes and $636.00 for special make sizes.
- 14" pull-on structural boot
- Goodyear welt construction
- Premium full-grain military AB leather
- 7 oz. ADVANCE™ ripstop fabric shaft
- Full Crosstech® moisture barrier bootie with 7.5 oz Kevlar® felt thermal barrier and Cambrelle® liner
- Vibram® Fire and Ice lug sole
- Silicone-impregnated leather toe cap
- Oblique steel toe, steel bottom plate and ladder shank
- Thermoplastic heel counter
- Removable cushioned insert
- APT barcoded
- NFPA 1971 Certification
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification:This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals in component parts in technical fabrics products for water repellency and to meet structural fire-fighting gear performance standards, such as NFPA 1971 (Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting).