HexArmor Pathogen Barrier Extrication Gloves
Item #: 4014 HEX ARMOR
The EXT Rescue Series™ 4014, with a waterproof liner that meets OSHA requirements for blood borne pathogen resistance, SuperFabric® level 5 cut resistance, and a superior back-of-hand impact design.
- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance.
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030).
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion-resistant, and provides a strong grip.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls.
- Machine washable.