HexArmor Impact Resistant Extrication Gloves
Item #: 4011 HEX ARMOR
Purpose-built to protect your hands during extrication and rescue operations. With SuperFabric® brand material for level 5 cut resistance, IR-X® impact technology to protect hands from smash and impact hazards, and a hi-vis coloring for exceptional visibility, this glove is ready to serve.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry.
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor.
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff secures fit and improves comfort.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.