Globe TECHNICAL 10" Zipper/Speed Lace Boots
The TECHNICAL boot is quad-certified to be the perfect complement to your Structural Boots that is built with Globe's unique athletic footwear construction for remarkable flexibility. The exclusive PORON XRD internal metatarsal guard provides impact protection that you'll hardly even feel.
Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant, Heavy Duty Leather
- Specially softened tumbled leather in high-flex areas to move with you.
GORE CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- The advantages of a lace up for a custom fit and the convenience of a zipper.
- Additional protection for the bones extending back from your toes over the instep is provided by a flexible, lightweight, molded PORON® XRD™ impact-resistant foam you’ll hardly even feel.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
Dual-Density Enhanced 3D Molded Footbed System
- Removable dual-density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of polymer inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the 3D molded footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
- Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders. Optional VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP outsoles are available for even better slip resistance on wet ice. See product number 220A010 GLOBE for Men's and 220A01W GLOBE for Women's
Extended Size Range
- Men's: 5-16 (full and half sizes) and 17-18 (full sizes only) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths.
- Women's: 5-12 (full and half sizes) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths.
Quad-Certified to NFPA Standards:
NFPA 1977 (Wildland)
NFPA 1951 (Technical Rescue)
NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
NFPA 1999 (Emergency Medical)
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification: This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals for water and oil repellency.