Globe PROXIMITY 14" Pull-On Structural Boots - Berry Compliant
Flame Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather
- Specially softened tumbled leather in high flex areas to move with you.
Enhanced ePTFE Barrier Bootie
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and enhanced ePTFE barrier to provide liquid and chemical protection.
KEVLAR® Blend Protective Shield
- Protects the CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, provides cut resistance, and adds thermal protection.
Aluminized PBI® Fabric
- An added layer between the leather shell and the KEVLAR® blend fiber batting provides additional radiant and conductive heat protection to meet the higher thermal requirements for Proximity Fire Fighting.
3M SCOTCHLITE™ Reflective Material
- For added visibility.
- Flexible NOMEX® webbing pull-straps reinforced with leather slide easily under turnout pants and are kind to your legs.
3D Molded and Padded Shin Guard
- Provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder
HEELPORT™ Internal Fit System
- Holds your heel securely so it won’t slip while cushioning your ankle.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
3D Molded Removable Footbeds
- Contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your foot and to provide arch support. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top layer. A second, thicker removable footbed is provided for a snugger fit or when wearing lighter socks.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
- Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders.
Extended Size Range
- Men's: 5-16 (full and half sizes) and 17 (full size only) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.
- Women's: 5-12 (full and half sizes) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths. Wide calf model available in all sizes.
NFPA 1971 compliant (Proximity Fire Fighting)
NFPA 1971 compliant (Structural Fire Fighting)
NFPA 1992 compliant (Liquid Splash)BERRY compliant