Globe G-XCEL Pants
- Left-Hand Opening: available for left-opening external harnesses with optional harness loops.
- Padded H-Back Ripcord Suspenders: attach to horizontal loops so there is no metal hardware to dig in or pull out.
- Thermally Enhanced Knees: add a layer of thermal and moisture barrier to protect this high-compression area.
- Diamond Crotch Gusset: distributes stress in both shell and liner for durability.
- Liner Access Opening: allows for easy access between the layers.
- Expansion Cargo Pockets: reinforced with KEVLAR® fabric inside.
- Independent Stretch Waistband: for unrestricted fit and no-gap protection with liner.
- Reverse Boot Cut: is shorter in the back to avoid premature cuff wear.
- Vertical Fly Closure: hook and loop makes for fast and secure donning.
- TRIMTRAX Thread Protection: patented cording lasts far longer than conventional stitching.
- Double-Stitched Seams: 8—10 stitches per inch for a longer service life.
Your choice of materials for Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Barriers, Reinforcements, and Reflective Trim.
Your choice of options for Closures, Pockets, Holders/Clips/Straps, Suspenders, and Harnesses/Loops/Pockets.
Your choice of sizes for Waist, Shape and Inseam, and both Men’s and Women’s patterns.