Globe EMS/Wildland 10" Boot
Item #: 2201060 GLOBE
Built with similarities to Globe's TECHNICAL 10” with the GORE® CROSSTECH® bootie liner, but with the more aggressive PREDATOR™ outsole and without the met-guard. These boots are ready for EMS runs and wildland response in all black leather for everyday station wear.
- Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather - Specially softened tumbled leather in high flex areas to move with you.
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric - A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and GORE® CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- QuickZip Closure - The advantages of a lace up for a custom fit and the convenience of a zipper.
- Composite Heel Counter - Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap - Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- VIBRAM® Toe Bumper - Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
- Dual-Density Enhanced 3D Molded Footbed System - Removable dual-density footbeds are contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your feet and to provide arch support. Urethane foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning while a micro-cellular open-cell foam top layer delivers cool, all-day comfort. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top pulls moisture away from your feet. An additional set of EVA inserts are provided to install under the footbeds when a snugger fit is desired.
- Composite Lasting Board - Lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Composite Shank - Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
- Composite Puncture Protection - Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
- VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole - Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
- Athletic Footwear Construction - 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Slip-Resistant Tread - Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omnidirection tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
- NFPA 1977 (Wildland)
- NFPA 1999 (Emergency Medical)
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification: This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals for water and oil repellency.