Globe 12" Structural Zipper/Speed Lace Boots
For those who prefer the adjustable fit of a lace up boot for Structural Fire Fighting, this is the boot for you. Built with Globe's remarkably flexible athletic footwear construction, STRUCTURAL 12" shares the cushioned and contoured foundation and superior slip resistance of our pull on boot styles.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- NFPA 1977 (Wildland)
- NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash)
- NFPA 1971 (Structural Fire Fighting)
Flame-Resistant, Water-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather
- Specially softened tumbled leather in high-flex areas to move with you.
CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric
- A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Omaha lining fabric, 300g insulation, and CROSSTECH® moisture barrier provides protection unmatched by any other waterproof, breathable barrier.
- The advantages of a lace up for a custom fit and the convenience of a zipper.
Composite Heel Counter
- Individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
VIBRAM® Toe Bumper
- Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling.
3D Molded Removable Footbeds
- Contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your foot and to provide arch support. Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric top layer. A second, thicker removable footbed is provided for a snugger fit or when wearing lighter socks.
3D Composite Lasting Board
- Molded, contoured, and lasted to boot uppers with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Lighter than steel, doesn’t transmit heat or cold, springs back to shape better.
Composite Puncture Protection
- Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn’t transmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards.
VIBRAM® Contoured Cup Outsole
- Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid and slip-resistant compound engineered for high traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to extremes of heat and cold.
Athletic Footwear Construction
- 2-part cross-linking adhesive bonds outsoles to the upper. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- Siping – thin slits cut into flat areas across the sole – opens up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders.
Extended Size Range
- Men's: 5-16 (full and half sizes) and 17-18 (full sizes only) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths.
- Women's: 5-12 (full and half sizes) in Narrow, Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths.
State of Washington PFAS Chemical Notification: This PPE product contains PFAS chemicals for water and oil repellency.