Gear Keeper Small Fire Flashlight Retractor with Stabilizer- Stud Mount
Item #: RT24322 HAM IND
Most popular for securing to tab, flap or pocket as most Turnout Coats have limited D-rings and attachment points.
- Mounts to a flashlight tab, pocket or webbing strap
- Threaded pin stud penetrates material and threads into back of Gear Keeper
- Mount your Retractor to a tab, flap or a pocket.
- Retractor may be mounted inside of a pocket allowing flashlight to be stored in pocket when not in use. While using your flashlight, if you need your hands free, simply release the flashlight and it will be retracted back to the pocket
- Utilize the Q/C Split Ring for easy disconnection of flashlight to the Gear Keeper.
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cable
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 60 lbs. Breaking Strength
- 400 degrees F, V-2 Flame Rating
- 12 oz. force, 20 in. extension
- Quick Connect-II (Q/C-II)
- Quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from Gear Keeper.
- Included Accessory: Q/C-II Lanyard (AC0-0912) (RT2-4412 Only)
- Warning! Penetration of Turnout Coat (other than external tabs or pockets) may result in violation of NFPA standards or may void manufacturer’s warranty.