Gear Keeper Fire Mic Keeper- Stud Mount
Item #: RT24022 HAM IND
The Lapel Mic is securely attached to your Turnout Coat or Pack Strap. Mic is easily and securely attached: Stretch elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip, then Firmly seat elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip hinge.
- Allows Mic to be securely extended for talking/listening, without the Mic being dislodged / dropped or the need to re-clip after use. 12 oz force, 20 in extension
- Easily and securely attaches to turn out coat or air pack harness
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper
- Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let it Go - it's always right where you need it and up off the ground
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper with bungie Mic adapter
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cable
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 60 lbs. Breaking Strength
- 400 degree F, V-2 Flame Rating
- Nylon/Elastic Mic Lanyard
- Stainless Steel threaded Pin (stud) penetrates Mic Tab, Radio Pocket, or Webbing Harness, threads into back of Gear Keeper.
- Quick Connect Q/C
- Quickly and easily disconnect Mic from Gear Keeper.
- Included Accessory:
- Q/C Lapel Mic Lanyard ACO-0905
- Warning!Penetration of Turnout Coat (other than external tabs or pockets) may result in violation of NFPA standards or may void manufacturer's warranty