FoxFury Performance Intrinsic Tasker Fire Helmet Light
Item #: 400FF4175 FOX FURY
Intrinsically safe structural firefighter helmet light for use in hazardous areas. Intrinsically safe LED firefighter helmet light provides 50 lumens of panoramic light. This wide angle headlamp features white and green LEDs, which increase visibility in smoke and provide immediate situation awareness. It also has an adjustable tilt to aim light where needed. It comes with a silicone strap, runs on four AA batteries and fits most US style fire helmets with NO external visor or faceshield. Runs on 4 AA batteries. This UL 913 certified LED headlamp can be used in hazardous locations and around flammable / explosive gases. It is rated UL 913 Class 1, Division 1, Groups A-D, T6.
- A different look than competitor products. The wider beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment to allow for you to see and respond faster.
- A tilting plate allows the light beam to be angled up and down as necessary. This permits you to focus in on objects as well as to aim the beam away so that you don't blind others.
- This light comes with a silicone strap for use safety helmets including hard hats. It improves grip on helmets, is fire resistant and can be used in firefighting and other high temperature applications.
- Beam Angle 1 - 45 degree
- Color Temperature - 6500 K
- FYL Battery High - 8 hours
- FYL Max Lumens - 50 lumens
- Meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- IPX-7 Certified
- Impact Resistant - 9.8 ft (3 m)
- White, Green LED
- Lumens 1 - 50 lumens
- Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens cover
- Silicone coated; Teflon jacketed cable
- Silicone switch cover
- Max Beam Distance - 68 ft (21 m)
- Operating Temperature - 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Power Consumption Watts - 0.8W
- Power Source - 4x AA batteries not included
- Runtime 1 - 8 hours
- UL 913 Certification
- Silicone Strap included
- Waterproof - 20 ft (6 m)
- Weight of Light 10.1 oz (287 g)
- FoxFury Lifetime warranty on LEDs; 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects