FoxFury Nomad Prime Scene Light
Item #: 200800 FOX FURY
FoxFury's most tactical and ready to go tripod light provides up to 4,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The Nomad Prime converts from an area light to spotlight in seconds by attaching/detaching the Sliding Diffuser Lens. The Original LED Area-Spot Light is portable, waterproof and adaptive design allows it to be used in ways and places where other area lights cannot. You can use it as a bazooka light to survey an area or illuminate your path by use of the Carry Strap. In around 20 seconds, you'll be able to deploy the self-contained tripod legs and raise the telescoping head up to 8 ft tall to illuminate the work area. Its rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have the included AC/DC Adaptor plugged in, the Nomad Prime provides continuous light. The Prime is used by first responders, industrial professionals, and photographers.
- 2 Lights in 1 - Combination Area Light and Spotlight
- Area light: attach sliding diffuser for 120° flood light
- Spotlight: detach sliding diffuser lens for 8° focused light
- A rugged nylon body enables the light to withstand impact and the heat from a fire scene.
- This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater up to 9.8 ft. (3 m). Its all-weather design can thrive in the summer heat, heavy rain, snow and everything in between.
- The Nomad provides 3 continuous hours of light on its high mode. Other events are far more involved. The low mode provides 24 hours of continuous light for extended work period.
- Extends up to 8ft (2.4 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
- Stows as a compact tube weighing 18 lbs (8.2 kg). A carry strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed so that an individual can deploy it in 20 seconds.
- Equipped with a battery life indicator, which changes color from green to orange to red as the battery drains. Green indicator: 70-100% battery life, Orange indicator: 30-70% battery life, Red indicator: under 30% battery life
- Can be used as a shoulder-worn bazooka light that illuminates your path so that you can get where you need to go. The beam is capable of illuminating over 1 mile (1.6 km) ahead. Once you've reached your destination, you can deploy it as a tripod light.
- Easy to Clean
- Anchor Strap for High Wind Environments
- High Mode - 4,000 lumens - 3 hours
- Blinker Mode - 4,000 lumens | 10 hours
- Medium Mode - 1,300 lumens - 9 hours
- Low Mode - 500 lumens - 24 hours
- Light Color and Wavelength: White, 5700 K, CRI 65
- Power Consumption: 46W
- Beam Angle: 8 degree spotlight, 120 degree area light
- Maximum Beam Distance: 3,356 ft. (1,023 m)
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Certifications: CE-EMC, CE-LVD, IPX-7
- Meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery System
- AC Adaptor & Cord
- DC Cord
- 3M Reflective Yellow Safety Strips
- Nomad Accessories Bag