FoxFury Nomad 360 Scene Light
Item #: 200900 FOX FURY
This ultimate scene light provides up to 7,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The adaptive Nomad 360 converts from an area light to spotlight to 360° scene light in seconds by way of its Sliding Diffuser Lens and opening/closing the light head. Its portable, waterproof and self-contained design allows it travel to (and be used in) places that standard scene lights, street lamps and vehicle mounted lights cannot reach. In around 20 seconds, you'll be able to deploy the tripod legs and raise the telescoping head up over 8 ft tall to illuminate the work area. Its rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have the included AC/DC Adaptor plugged in, the 360 provides continuous light. The 360 is used at command posts, accident scenes, temporary shelters, checkpoints and job sites around the globe.
- 3 lights in 1 - Combination area light, spotlight and scene light:
- Area light: fold out light panels and slide diffuser lens up for 120° flood light
- Spotlight: fold out light panels and slide diffuser lens down for 12° focused light
- Scene light: fold in light panels for 360° scene lighting
- Built to Last:
- This rugged light is tough enough for any job. Its nylon body withstands impact and the heat of a fire scene.
- All-Weather and Waterproof:
- Fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in the summer desert heat, heavy rain, snow storms and everything in between.
- Up to 24 Hours of Battery Life:
- The Nomad provides 3 continuous hours of light on its high mode. Other events are far more involved. The low mode provides 24 hours of continuous light for extended work period.
- Overhead Tripod Light:
- Extends up to 8ft (2.4 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
- Solo Operation and 20-second Deployment:
- Stows as a compact tube weighing 24 lbs (11 kg). A carry strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed to be deployed in 20 seconds.
- Battery Life Indicator:
- Equipped with a battery life indicator, which changes color from Green indicator (70-100% battery) to Orange indicator(30-70%) to Red indicator (30%)as the battery drains.
- Easy to Clean
- Anchor Strap for High Wind Environments
- Modes, Light Output & Runtimes:
- High - 7,000 lumens - 3 hours
- Medium - 2,100 lumens - 9 hours
- Low - 700 lumens - 24 hours
- Light Color & Wavelength: White 5700 K, CRI 65
- Power Consumption - 100W
- Beam Angle - 12 degree spotlight, 120 degree area light, 360 degree scene light
- Maximum Beam Distance - 2,963 ft. (903 m)
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Certifications: CE-EMC, CE-LVD, IPX-7
- Meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements