FireCraft trACer Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
Item #: TRACER3 FIRECRAFT
The FireCraft trACer non-contact AC voltage detector can be used to determine if a downed power line is charged or if a circuit in a structure is live.
- Detects AC voltage from a distance from 40 to 70 Hz
- 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.031" housing size
- 0.6 lb. weight with battery
- Single on/off switch
- Operating temperature range is -22 to 122°F
- Storage temperature range is -40 to 158°F
- Pinpoints direction of downed lines
- Detects power in unused outlets
- Fits in pocket for hands-free use
- Audio and visual signals
- Storage case and 9 volt battery included
- Made in the U.S.A.