Euramco RAMFAN EX400 16" Electric Variable Speed Blower with PowerStream Technology
The dual current EX400 can be powered by the fire truck circuit when performing PPV at the entrance of the building. With the flip of the switch, the fan is ready to be plugged into the house circuit for continued fume free ventilation indoors. Equipped with PowerSteam air straighteners that produce a powerful, straight, focused beam of air; allowing the fan to be set back further from a structure's entrance without sacrificing PPV performance.
- Motor: 1.5 hp / 1.1 kW
- IntelliSense™ water-resistant variable speed controls deliver continuous airflow adjustment from zero to maximum speed
- Full-width retractable handle for up right, push/pull operation and compact storage when down
- Dual Current toggle switch to power the fan from a GFCI 20A fire truck circuit or 15A house circuit or 2kW generator
- Precision balanced TurboForce™ impeller for increased shatter resistance and enhanced PPV Performance
- PowerStream® Air Straighteners
- 0-20° tilt adjustment for precise positioning
- WIDE-Trac semi-pneumatic Tires
- Dimensions: 22.6" x 17.4" x 18.5"
- Weight: 68 lbs.