Danner Flashpoint II 10" All Leather Boots
Designed for performance in the most dangerous conditions
- Weight: 100 oz./ pair
- Height: 10"
- Flashpoint Leather - Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather
- Nomex Stitching - Fire-resistant, triple stitched for superior endurance
- 90° Heel for added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment and use for certain tools
- Vibram 360° Fire Logger Outsole - Designed for fire and abrasion resistance with substantial edging and superior traction
- Stichdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted
- Steel Shank
- Plain Toe
- Certified NFPA 1977, 2016 edition
- Made in USA with Imported Components
The 74 last is designed specifically for traditional logger style boots containing a removable footbed. It offers a standard profile with a more regular fit. Boots on this last tend to fit true to size. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) or “EEEE” (extra wide) in this style.