Danner 8" Rough-Out Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
The all-new Wildland Tactical Firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring fire-resistant, durable, rough-out leather and a breathable mesh lining, the boot is handcrafted in Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. The durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil- and slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
Fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Fire Resistant Leather Upper - Chemically treated to be fire resistant, Danner's rough-out leather is known for its natural durability.
- Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice Outsole - Ideal for rugged and high-angle terrain with an oil-and slip-resistant compound that still maintains traction in extreme cold and hot environments.
- WTF Platform Construction - For optimal rigidity and stability underfoot, a full-length polypropylene board is combined with an integrated steel shank in this construction method.
- 64 oz per pair
- OrthoLite Footbed
- Steel Shank
- EH Certified Protection
- Mesh Liner
- Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification - ASTM F2892-11 EH, NFPA 1977: 2016 edition certified