CrewBoss Interface Brush Pants
$248.90 to $562.88
Item #: IFP CREWBOSS
The ideal wildland over-pant, its full cut design allows fast donning for immediate response. Loaded with features that make them comfortable and effective, CrewBoss Interface Pants are ideal for urban firefighters. Features Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards Nomex zippered fly with nickel snap closure. Nomex zippered side pass-through pockets. Double-layered fabric knees.
- Nomex zippered fly with nickel snap closure.
- Nomex zippered side pass-through pockets.
- Double-layered fabric knees.
- Two-inch elastic back band and seven large belt loops.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets at thighs prevent snagging.
- #10 Nomex zippered leg openings for easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable double-back hook and loop cuff closures for a tight fit at the boot.
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around calves.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Full-cut design
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards