CrewBoss CAL FIRE Pant
The CAL FIRE Spec was created to produce better Total Heat Loss performance while enhancing the overall TPP. The new spec utilizes several performance fabrics to increase protection and breathability, while maintaining a RPP (radiant protective performance) of 10. These lightweight pants are uniquely designed to meet CAL FIRE specifications.
- 2" Triple Trim Reflective double needle stitched 7" above pant cuffs
- Hook and Loop straps with D-rings
- Articulated, pleated knee reinforcements double stitched and bartacked to the front panel of the pants
- Double Stitched front and back crotch reinforcements
- Two semi bellow Cargo Pockets with spade style Flaps with hook and loop closure located at the hips
- Zippered leg closure mounted on Nomex tape and sewn to not come in contact with the body
- 3" Double bartacked belt loops
- 2" Waistband with elastic sewn into the pant along the back panel
- Certified to NFPA 1977, 2011 edition.