Cosmas Hercules V2 9" Wildland Boots
Item #: CMF191 COSMAS
9” high, black, leather lace-up mountaineering-style boots with patent-pending MIDSOLEARMOR™ combination midsole/ladder shank/puncture resistant device for added support and comfort with less weight. One piece, full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ANKLEARMOR™ ankle guard, Achilles flex point, Bi-Zonal lacing, micro fiber suede heel slide. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot.
- Accordion-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Dual-Zone Contact™ Lacing System: Anatomically asymmetrical, with free floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of each individual’s foot.
- Bi-zonal Lacing: The first speed hook is a lace lock, allowing you to tighten the boot in the forefoot area, lock the
- lace, then tighten the upper part of the boot for a custom fit.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Welted construction allows for resoling, extending the life of your boots.