Cosmas Hercules V2 9" Wildland Boots
Item #: CMF191 COSMAS
Purchase now to take advantage of this great deal, plus FREE shipping.
These boots have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Regular Price was $375.00
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot.
- Accordion-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Dual-Zone Contact Lacing System: Anatomically asymmetrical, with free floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of each individual’s foot.
- Bi-zonal Lacing: The first speed hook is a lace lock, allowing you to tighten the boot in the forefoot area, lock the
- lace, then tighten the upper part of the boot for a custom fit.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Welted construction allows for resoling, extending the life of your boots.