Coaxsher FS-1 Spotter Wildland Fire Pack
$202.00 to $211.33
Item #: FS-1 SPOTTER COAXSHER
When fighting wildfires, ones focus must be directed toward the task at hand, not your equipment. You need a comfortable, lightweight wildland fire pack like the FS-1 Ranger wildland fire pack that can be customized to meet your needs. With its ergonomic harness system, adjustable hip belt and Dual Action Stabilizer, this modular wildland fire pack is ideal for long shifts in rugged conditions, allowing you to carry everything you need without pain or strain.
- This lightweight wildland fire pack allows you to adapt it for multiple uses, so you only carry what you need. Modules, all of which can be removed, include the 700 cubic inch main pack, new generation fire shelter case with gloves pocket, 102 oz. water reservoir case, and water bottle case.
- Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the FS-1 Spotter wildland fire pack is compact and lightweight enough to be comfortable for long durations. To further ensure your comfort, the pack features an ergonomically-designed harness system, aluminum stays to allow a custom torso curve fit, and adjustable waist/shoulder lengths to accommodate different sizes. The fire shelter case drop-down feature allows the user to drop-down the fire shelter case to counterbalance weight while digging. When digging is over position the fire shelter case into the upright position for ultimate hiking comfort.
- Made from DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®, the FS-1 Spotter features ITW Nexus® buckles and hardware, YKK® zipper pulls and tape, and reinforced stress points. Backed by our lifetime warranty, the FS-1 Spotter is built to withstand extraordinary conditions so that it lasts even longer than you do.
- Fire Shelter Case Drop-Down Feature Counterbalances Weight While Digging
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Harness Structuring for Ultimate Hiking Comfort
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- Inside Mesh Storage Pocket
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 3.0L Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports (H2O Reservoir Sold Separately)
- Removable 700 cubic inch Main Pack
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case w/ Alice Clips
- Glove Pocket on Fire Shelter Case
- Includes the Water Bottle Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® Buckles and Hardware
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 71oz / 4.44lbs / 2.01kg
- Volume: 1100ci / 18.03 liters