CMC Flash.2 Escape Anchor
Item #: 300983 CMC
Delivering outstanding strength with minimal weight.
- Improved strength, meeting NFPA requirements even when loaded in-line with the tip
- The distinct shape allows for a firm, full-hand grip on top for rapid deployment and placement, and when loaded, directs the spine toward flat surfaces for a sturdy attachment on structural lumber and window ledges
- Swift girth hitching around various anchor points is achieved with the substantial slotted handle
- Optimized point shape of the tip improves embedment, helping to keep the anchor seated when a load is applied
- Captive eye provides greater anchoring versatility
- 12.5 mm attachment hole accepts most escape cord or web
- Machined from solid 7000-series, high strength aluminum, the Flash.2 delivers outstanding performance for a fast and secure egress
- 3 Sigma MBS: 1.5 kN (3,034 lbf)
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Dimensions: 7" x 4.75" x 0.5"